§1. Personal data
- The Controller of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter GDPR) is TIC REIBA LTD with its registered office in Agias Phaneromenis 143 Patsia F201 Larnaca, TIN: CY10420745H (here in after referred to as “Data Controller”).
- The Data Controller will determine possible consequences and risks related to the security and confidentiality of personal data in order to properly and appropriately protect them against loss, accidental change, access by third parties or illegal disclosure to third parties, also applying the personal data protection policy in line with the provisions of the GDPR.
- User’s rights connected to personal data processing:
- the right to access your personal data, as well as to obtain a copy of the data;
- the right to amend, rectify or supplement data, if necessary;
- the right to request deletion of your personal data (which will be tantamount to the lack of consent for the execution of the agreement and to its simultaneous termination);
- the right to request that the processing of your personal data is limited in an indicated manner;
- the right to transfer personal data to another Controller;
- the right to object to personal data being subject to automated processing and profiling, unless this is necessary for the performance of the agreement, is permitted by law or if the User has previously given express consent;
- the right to withdraw consents previously granted for specific processing purposes, at any time;
- the right to require the Controller to inform other data controllers to whom it has
- disclosed personal data that the data subject requests the controllers to remove any links to or copies of the data.
- Provision of personal data by the User is voluntary.
- Personal data will be used by the abovementioned Data Controller only for purposes related to the proper performance of services provided electronically within the meaning of the Act of 18.07.2020 on Electronic Service Provision (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344) and will not be transferred to third parties without the User’s consent, in particular, the User’s data will be processed for the following purposes:
− provision of electronic services under the terms described in the “Site Regulations”,
− sending messages containing commercial information, including the Newsletter referred to in the “Site Regulations”,
− marketing of entities cooperating with the Controller (with prior consent),
− enabling contact with the Controller via contact forms,
− defense against any claims,
− analytical and statistical purposes.
- The User’s personal data will be transferred to data processors commissioned by the Service Provider on the basis of contracts concluded with the Controller, but only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of the abovementioned purposes, including, among others, entities providing IT services or other services to us ensuring proper functioning of the website www.tok-lok.com, whereas such entities will process data only in accordance with the Controller’s instructions.
- Moreover, apart from the abovementioned entities, the User’s personal data may be made available only to entities authorized to do so under domestic or EU law. The site administrator has taken all due care to properly secure the personal data provided, and in particular to prevent the data from being disclosed to unauthorized persons.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing or until your consent is revoked. The Controller reserves the right to process the data for a period of up to 3 months from the time of achieving purposes connected to the fulfilment of its own analytical and statistical purposes.
- Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:
− consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), in particular for marketing purposes of cooperating entities, − in connection with the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract (Article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR), in particular in case of subscribing to the Newsletter service or in connection with the use of the functions of the www.tok-lok.com site described in the “Site Regulations”;
− to fulfil obligations under national and EU law pursuant toArticle6 (1) (c) of the GDPR;
− for purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Controller, including answering questions sent via the “Contact” tab, as well as for the Controller’s statistical and analytical purposes, where the Controller’s legitimate interest is the possibility to prepare analyses and statistics for its activities resulting from Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, as well as for the purpose of defending against possible claims on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest, where the Controller’s legitimate interest is to defend the Controller against third-party claims.
- The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with the Controller at any time. Revocation of consent to the processing will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before the consent was withdrawn.
- The User has the right to demand access, rectification, deletion, transfer or restriction of the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact the Controller at: email@example.com .
- Security of the User’s personal data is a priority for the Controller and the Service Provider. Nevertheless, if the User believes that while processing their personal data the Service Provider is violating the provisions of the GDPR, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§3. Cookies Policy
- Cookies settings can be changed by the User at any time by configuring the settings of the browser used.
- You can delete cookies at any time by using the functions available in your web browser.
- The Service Provider may use the following cookies on the site:
- persistent, which are stored on the User’s end device for an indefinite period of time, or until the User removes them;
- temporary, which are removed when you leave the site or close your web browser;
- functional, enabling portal personalization;
- advertising, making it possible to provide the User with content tailored to their personal preferences;
- necessary cookies and security cookies, related to maintaining secure operation of the site and for authentication purposes (e.g., used to detect authentication breaches, i.e., user centric security cookies);
- service cookies, which are used to display content and improve service quality.
- a) user input cookies with data entered by the User for the duration of the session (session ID);
- b) multimedia player session cookies (e.g., flash player cookies) for the duration of the session;
- c) persistent user interface customization cookies for the duration of the session or slightly longer,
- d) cookies used to monitor website traffic, i.e., data analytics, including cookies used by Google Analytics (these are files used by Google – i.e., an entity to which the Controller has entrusted the processing of personal data – in order to analyze the User’s use of the site, including preparation of statistics and reports on the operation of the site).
- Limiting or blocking cookies by the Internet browser used by the User does not cause an inability to use the site. Nevertheless, it may cause difficulties or malfunctions in its operation, for which the Service Provider is not responsible. Therefore, it is recommended to use software with cookies enabled.
§ 4. Contact
If you have any additional questions about privacy protection, cookies, etc., please contact the site via the contact form found on the website www.tok-lok.com .